Logan - A modern take on the classic whole-cut derby; Logan comprises of only two components the vamp and the quarters.
Instead of the standard cap toe, a fine slit originating from just above the outside, going all the way to the inside of the shoe creates the visual distinction between the toe and the vamp. Our Artisans carefully control this design aspect during hand-lasting, ensuring that the slit is always balanced. This enables Logan to maintain its minimalist yet immediately noticeable aesthetic.
Constructed on our TI-74 Last, Logan has an excellent fit and can be worn with an array of apparel combinations given the versatile shape the last.
The stacked heel adds to the durability of the shoe.
- Two component derby, made from the finest calf leather.
- Soft, naturally tanned, inner cow leather lining.
- Vegetable tanned leather sole with leather welt & detailing.
- Full stacked leather heel for maximum durability & overtime comfort.
- 100% genuine leather & 100% breathable.